Brave Response Holster Review
–Brave Response Holster The Brave Response Holster’s patent pending pocket design has been carefully developed and tested to be able to accommodate all semi automatic handguns. So whether you are a Sig or a Glock or a Springfield or a Smith and Wesson, or any brand of 1911 or any of the other brands of handgun out there… (seriously, we took it to cabelas, and Scheels and we made sure we put EVERY SINGLE semi auto in it before we did anything else) Your handgun will fit perfectly in this holster. Our founders carry the Glock 27 double stack, Glock 42 single stack, Kimber 1911, Walther P99, FNX Tactical 45, SIG P226 Blackwater Edition, and H&K P30 all interchangeably in the same holster. We have found many Revolvers to be able to fit as well, (however, we have found that the large frame revolvers like the K frames and the Pythons do not fit) we will be developing a more extensive list of revolvers that do and don’t fit here in the coming months.
The Overview Details:
Company Name : http://sales.usafirearmtraining.com/brh-cb1?
Author Name : Jacob S. Paulsen or Brandon Scott
Brave Response Holster With the number of holsters already on the market Jacob S. Paulsen had a hard time believing that anyone could truly do anything unique but this holster proved him wrong. This month one of our instructors has finally made available to the public the Brave Response Holster shooting. Here are a few things that make this Concealed Carry Brave Response Gun holster revolutionary:
- It doesn’t have to be hooked or clipped to your belt, boot, or anything. The built in waistband goes around your torso like a belt.
- As a waist band holster it can be as shallow or as deep of concealment as you want or as your pants allow.
- Its a one size fits all holster meaning that you only need to buy one and it will work for ALL your semi-automatic handguns.
- It holds up to 3 spare magazines along with the gun!!! (Or two spare magazines and a flashlight…).
- It takes less time to put on and it conceals better without printing than any holster on the market.
- It fits any waist from 20 to 54 inches
- It will allow for grip mounted lasers (but NOT rail mounted lasers).
Introducing the Brave Response Holster. This is our answer to everything that gets under our skin about concealed Carry vs these days. If you have the obligatory box of holsters and nothing really satisfies, this is for you.
- The Brave Response Holster is made from heavy duty “SharkSkin” breatheable canvas and is lined with cotton poly next to the skin. Going Commando? This will still be comfortable and breatheable
- The entire holster is machine washable
- The holster has a built in forward cant for a smooth, fast, tactical draw
- The magazine pouches feature an elastic that secures your magazine/flashlight tight so it doesn’t just sit loosely
- Fully tuckable. Tuck in your shirt without worrying about printing or showing any belt clips or the like. Completely and 100% concealable underneath a fully tucked in shirt.
It Fits ALL Semi-Automatic handguns and most smaller revolvers;That include ALL Semi-Automatic handguns from Glock, Smith and Wesson, Springfield, Sig Sauer, Browning, Desert Eagle, Kahr, Beretta, Ruger, Walther, FN-Herstal, Colt, Kimber, Heckler and Koch (H&K), C-Z, Steyr, Taurus, and 1911 style handguns. If you don’t see your gun manufacturer listed here, but it is a semi-automatic it WILL FIT.
- ALL YOUR UNIFORMS: The Brave Response Holster is self contained and you will find it is comfortably worn with gym shorts, jeans, slacks, a kilt, whatever…. The founder wears just his holster and skivvies in his waders fly fishing in the river. It is truly here to cater to your specific brand of crazy as it does his.
- ALL THE TIME: NO KYDEX, your body flexes and bends and sweats and moves. Kydex does not. Leather Does not. CCW holsters are supposed to be comfortable. How is this even possible with Kydex and leather? The answer is, it’s not… Kydex and leather are for OWB holsters. The Brave Response Holster is designed to fit close to the body and leave as little an impression as possible. We built this holster to provide a comfort barrier between you and the gun, while making sure not to add bulk. Our beta testers have been carrying full size handguns and extra mags with no printing and maximal comfort so it can be worn while out and about or in and relaxing. We really think you will be surprised at how it feels as it is our goal to encourage law abiding citizens to carry more often as we never know when the wolf will be at the door.
- TOUGHNESS: Tough but tender, The Brave Response Holster has been designed using the highest quality “Sharkskin” Canvas at its core for longevity, breathe ability, comfort, and sturdiness. We use the highest quality “No Snag” Industrial Velcro that ensures you are not ruining your clothes but that the holster is securely held around your waist. The elastic waistband has been chosen to further the lightweight feel of the holster but with the strength to last you.
- VERSATILITY: The Brave Response CCW IWB Holster ships with an elastic waistband capable of fitting comfortably and securely on anyone with a 20″ – 55″ waist. This can be tucked if the holster is to be regularly worn by more than one person or the extra belt material can be removed and the edge of the belt singed with a lighter or match. The Brave Response Holster comes with removable retention strap. If you like retention – use it, if not- remove it. The Brave Response Holster is capable of carrying up to 3 magazines in addition to the one in the gun itself can also use any mag pocket for most small flashlights and pocket knives Because the Brave Response Holster can carry such a wide variety of handguns, you can get rid of the box of holsters and have one holster that is right for you and all your handguns.
- BREATHABLE NO LEATHER: Leather does not breathe now, it didn’t breathe when it was skin. Skin is designed for keeping liquids and other stuff inside the body. Our holster is designed to breathe. That way you can breathe, your gun can breathe, everyone can breathe, and that makes life comfortable. No more taking off your sopping wet leather and metal and hard plastic holster. You’ll find this holster keeps you much cooler as a result of less weight, less bulk and the most durable breatheable fabrics on the planet.
- FLUIDITY OF TRAINING: We are a defensive training company first and foremost. Our students include private citizens, Military, law enforcement, and private armed security forces.
- Brave Response Holster is available only here without internet connection you can’t access it.
- This holster was built to enable you to protect your life.
- In a defensive situation you will lose the ability to perform fine motor skills so building a holster that is safe and comfortable for the 99.9999% of the time that you carry and effective and ready for that 1 in 300,000 chance of being a victim of violent crime.
- The patent pending pocket on the holster positions your firearm in a forward cant position to replicate your outside the waistband training holster that you wear to the range.
- This will aid you in a defensive situation as most of our students have never drawn from concealed until they are on the range with us.
- The Brave Response Holster will imitate the feel of your OWB training holster and enable you to have a faster response to an imminent threat.
- The forward cant also facilitates a clean and smooth draw with no hang ups or snags.
- Retention is removable at your discretion. The retention has been designed to instantly break away as you slide into shooters grip before the draw. The retention is hidden behind the gun in the perfect place for you to disengage it, but will maximize your ability to retain the weapon on your hip.
- 60-day money back guarantee with absolutely no questions asked .
- This offers either buying from clickbank,ebay or amazon come with special coupon code discount.
I highly recommended Brave Response Holster,This Revolutionary Concealed Carry Holster Is Changing The Way Gun Owners Carry Firearms Every Day. I got my holster today and wore it while riding my motorcycle. I wore it up a little higher and it did not bind or dig into my side. I have owned many holsters in the past and this one is by far the best. I almost forget it is even there. Thank you very much! I purchased my new holster because I was looking for something more comfortable for concealed carry. It is VERY comfortable! Also, it works great for all of my handguns and pistols. I have 2 revolvers and 2 semi autos.My Ruger KP95 is a large framed handgun and it carries comfortably. My .357 Magnus also carries quite comfortable with this holster. I basically replaced ALL my other holsters with this one. Thank you for a great design and the amazing comfort. I carry daily and was not always comfortable doing so until I got this holster.